1. The Naked Civil Servant was the story of whose life?
2. Who wrote about the ‘bear of little brain’?
A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Poo)
3. Which actor plays the detective ‘Lewis’?
4. Who sings ‘Budapest’?
5. Jennifer Lawrence plays Katniss in the Hunger Games films what is her character’s surname?
6. Who took third place in this year’s Sports Personality of the Year?
The athlete Jo Pavey
7. The Greeks called him ‘Eros’ what did the Romans call him?
8. Apart from Paul the Octopus name one other creature that was used to predict the results of the World Cup.
Cabecau the turtle
Shaheen the camel
Nelly the elephant
Madame Shiva the guinea pig
Alf, Lolly, Ginny and Pablo the penguins
9. Sofia is the capital of which country?
10. Who had a hit song with ‘Lonely this Christmas’?
11. Who wrote ‘Black Beauty’?
12. What is the capital of Finland?
13. Who plays the lead role in the 2014 film ‘Mr Turner’?
14. What breed of dog is Snoopy in the peanuts cartoon?
15. Who sang the theme tune ‘Nobody does it better’ for the Bond film ‘A Spy who Loved Me’?