As businesses change, leaders need to call on a wide variety of skills to guide and develop individuals and teams. A clear priority for many organisations is developing their leaders and managers. Research* has shown there are positive associations between good people management practices and organisational performance.
*Source: The Work Foundation 2009.
For more information click here for our leadership training and development information sheet (PDF).
Who will benefit?
Anyone with people leadership responsibility
Benefits to the individual and organisation
- Improved self-confidence
- Better problem solving and decision making
- Improved communication
- Reduced employee turnover
- Improved employee morale
- Better teamwork
- Increased objectivity and ability to learn from successes and mistakes
- Improved delegation and team performance
To support our coaching and leadership development activities, our consultants are qualified by the British Psychological Society and/or accredited to use a number of occupational tests, including those below. See our Psychometric Testing page for further information.
How can Leadership Training
and Development benefit your organisation?
● Improved performance against strategic objectives
● Reduced employee turnover and associated recruitment costs
● Improved employee morale/engagement
● Better problem solving and decision making
● Improved communication resulting in better teamwork
● Increased objectivity and ability to learn from successes and mistakes
● Improved delegation and empowerment
In addition to our bespoke services and for those looking to gain a recognised qualification, LCP can also offer ILM’s Leadership and Management Skills in partnership with Link Consultancy.