Learning Consultancy Partnership (LCP) is a leading UK executive coaching, leadership training & development and learning & development consultancy company, based in Brighton. Our core belief is that an organisation’s competitive advantage is its people, and at LCP we work closely with our clients to provide high quality and targeted development that will get their people to engage, develop and thrive.
We achieve this by actively listening to your plans and concerns, exploring the issues that need to be addressed, discussing alternative approaches and agreeing with you the most suitable solution to ensure your business and personal goals are achieved.
Our approach is to readily share our knowledge and experience to help you to become more self-sufficient by growing your knowledge and confidence in-house, resulting in employees who are valued, skilled and committed to delivering improved performance.
We want what you want; organisations filled with motivated, happy and productive employees. In our experience this vision is impossible without successful leadership.
We believe that success is driven by people and that, at every level, leaders are absolutely vital to an organisation’s competitiveness and success. Working with leaders is therefore the most logical and effective route to engaging people and delivering results.
Working to improve leadership quality is our business. We can do this through three main services: management and leadership training, business and executive coaching and learning and development consultancy. We also offer additional services including psychometric testing, 360 feedback, train the trainer and language & communication training.
- We work closely with you, actively listen and take time to understand you and your organisation
- We always offer bespoke or highly tailored services
- We focus on making a tangible and long-lasting difference
- We are transparent and upfront when it comes to costs and the results we can deliver
- Our team consists of only high quality professionals, whose specific knowledge and relevant experience can make a real difference